16.jpg

15.jpg

16b.jpg

Accessory Details:

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

Edited by illusionz_09

Hey David, sorry I am running a bit behind at the moment, will be with you shortly, and thank you for your patience.

Could you please add a photo of the end of your blaster showing the D ring face on, thank you.

Hey David, sorry I am running a bit behind at the moment, will be with you shortly, and thank you for your patience.

Could you please add a photo of the end of your blaster showing the D ring face on, thank you.

No problem, i completely understand how busy things get.

I just added the picture of the blaster with the D-Ring view.

Please let me know if you need anything else from my end; i have pictures of everything on my computer if needed lol....

Hey David!!, thanks for your application and welcome to your EI review.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for level 2. Welcome to Expert Infantry trooper!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations  if any, made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

Well well, a very nice build here indeed, we do have a few things to cover off, but none of them are major issues and some really just nice finishing touches.

Overall its a great fit and well balanced, but you are having a small issue with the Butt plate popping out at either end. Your strapping positions look good and are close to the return edges, which leads me to believe that some heat bending might do the trick.Many use the hot water bath option as its gentle and takes a bit of time with less chance of failure like exists when using a heat gun. The center strap[ might be too tight as you can see in the images the plate is out and over the bottom of the Kidney plate.

Keep an eye on the back plate overlapping the top of the kidney as well, in this case we think it is only a photo issue, but worth a brief mention so you look your best.

04_zpszxan5mad.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

I will start with some things that need attention  and finish with suggested changes.

Looking at your rear photo, we see that the shin closure cover strips are too long. They need to finish at the base of the top ridge and not proceed onto it, and by the looks of it, this should be an easy and quick fix for you.

Secondly, the rear thigh cover strips should be the same width as the shins, approximately 20 - 30 mm width. Yours look much wider and have a taper that increases with width as you reach the top. These will need some work for Centurion.

02_zpsfbxysznj.jpg

Reference image of back of shin

gallery_12157_15_6617.jpg

Reference image, back of thigh

gallery_12157_15_46182.jpg

First of all if you hand painted this helmet, you have done an extraordinary job, so I am hoping you used decals for the tube stripes.

These are generally a pencil width away from the cheeks, and we do allow a little wiggle room here but these push the boundary.

We have asked some to fix this on the Anovos kits if they get out of hand, so if these are in fact decals, it would be great if you could re align them or even get a new set and try to space them evenly and closer to the cheeks. This is a suggestion, not a must fix.

09_zpsgyt5o8ai.jpg

gallery_12157_13_132241.jpg

Another suggestion is to replace the Philips head screws with some slotted screws which are screen accurate, this should be an easy one and is one of those nice finishing touches.

18_zpstbw9ijdg.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_51_33329.jpg

Well that's it, David, you are officially Expert Infantry, Congrats again, we hope you make the necessary modifications and we  see you at Centurion review in the future. :jc_doublethumbup:

Thanks guys. I will definitely see what I can do to improve on my build.<br><br>

As for the butt plate it may be my Cuban background lmfao, I'll see if the middle strap can help.<br>

The shin extension seems like a quick fix.<br>

And as far as my bucket, it was ALL hand painted so may be an issue to repaint those tube stripes. We'll see what I decide to do.<br><br>

In the meantime I'm happy to join the ranks of expert infantry!<br><br>

Thanks Andrew!

Edited by illusionz_09