Alay's ANH Stunt build (AP, first build)

Alay

Bummer you're having a problem. Is the snap located behind the flat spot or behind the ammo pack void of plastic belt? Lining up behind flat part makes it easier to snap on.

• Like 1

Bummer you're having a problem. Is the snap located behind the flat spot or behind the ammo pack void of plastic belt? Lining up behind flat part makes it easier to snap on.

Unfortunately because of how small I am at the waist and how much I had to reduce, it lines up with the void :(  I'm thinking I might just pull them all together and use a ton of rare earth magnets to hold it, but not sure if holster weight would be too much

I don't see magnets working with weight of blaster and just general movement. How about glue in a scrap of abs behind void so it's firm to push against.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Converted to an HWT for a bit (image below) and working on an ESB conversion after that (Helmet completed tonight, also pictured below).

Costume still fits great after about 20 troops.  I resized the thighs down yet a bit more and it fits like a glove now.  

image1.JPG

19488672_484965098509274_3443097816786522989_o.jpg

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Another year goes by, and I learn more things.  I broke out the HWT for a troop again recently.

pUeDyhw.jpg

a7CGuqA.jpg

1GDYAA8.jpg

The thighs and shins got *even smaller* to fit me better.  I've ditched rubber gloves forever and now have nomex gloves with a self-made rubber backing.

I'm putting magnets under the back of my shoulder bridges and under my backplate so they stay down nice and tight.

I've repadded my helmet twice... my face is a tight squeeze in there.

I'm redoing the backpack strapping because it KILLS my back currently.  Going to go with a harness-like solution, ala Boba Fett.

• Like 1