Standard or Premier First Order ANOVOS KIT? Help please!

SimpleJedi

Hi guys,

As you all know Anovos recently released the First Order TK Premier Kit.

http://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-first-order-stormtrooper-kit-with-helmet-pre-order

I'm running in circles trying to figure out if I should get the Premier or Standard kit.

Is the Premier worth $2,200? I really need help with this since I've been waiting forever for a kit from Anovos and I plan on purchasing one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks guys,

Pat

The great news Pat is that you really have options.  Its a great time to be a Star Wars fan.   Yes you can decide to buy the Anovos premier, but you could choose to wait awhile more for the Standard line First Order release.  Also there are other armor makers here and on theRPF (com) that are lower cost.  Take your time and read, research.  Its not just a white suit its your own personal Star Wars journey.  #MTFBWY

I wouldn't pay that much money for the armor, considering ANOVOS doesn't have the 'greatest' track record. Then again, i wouldnt buy any amount of plastic for that much, let alone if it was fully assembled

• Like 1

I'm running in circles trying to figure out if I should get the Premier or Standard kit.

As far as we know the only difference between the two kits is no helmet or boots supplied with the Standard (due in August). We can only assume the armour will be the same quality.

The Premier Line helmet runs at $600 on its own. Boots are around $150 delivered from IB. Can we assume a standard kit will run $1200-$1500? If so, I personally would be waiting on that and buying a Standard bucket. I've heard a fair few stories of people who prefer to troop in the Standard helmet ($250) vs the heavier/hotter Premier Line.

After all this you also need to keep in mind expected vs actual delivery dates, and costs of shipping/customs.

Just my two cents

Edited by JAFO

As far as we know the only difference between the two kits is no helmet or boots supplied with the Standard (due in August). We can only assume the armour will be the same quality

Not necessarily true. On their Facebook page in a reply to a question Anovos said that the Premier armor will be made in the USA and the Standard they implied would not be. So there "could" be differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Nafakcha
  • Like 1

Not necessarily true. On their Facebook page in a reply to a question Anovos said that the Premier armor will be made in the USA and the Standard they implied would not be. So there "could" be differences.

I don't think they know much themselves at the moment. They also said Standard should be same quality as Premier...

276fb16bb1c1b1aac31fe6dae42c5e76.jpg

• Like 1

Wonder if there's any discount for current TK owners. Given the lack of comfort (though accurate) of the under suit and gloves that the ANH TK came with it I'd prefer to a la carte soft goods from other vendors.

Wonder if there's any discount for current TK owners. Given the lack of comfort (though accurate) of the under suit and gloves that the ANH TK came with it I'd prefer to a la carte soft goods from other vendors.

Definitely no discount.

The Anovos TFA gaskets are supposed to be quite good, actually.  No way to know (yet) how their leather gloves and boots are going to be.  I'd guess decent, though.  Should be comparable to IB, but we won't know until they start actually shipping out.