how to fix cracks in abs?

so my kit arrived today and unfortunately i found some small cracks no longer than a centimeter i heard using acetone + abs plastic (scrap peices) and stir it into a paste and apply to the crack and sand, one of the cracks in a small one about 50mm  on the side of the chest plate and one is on the crap and back where that POINT is up by the top of the ear, you know the one. so my question is whats the best/correct method of fixing these small cracks

Edited by MrSnrub

drill out the end of the crack first to prevent any further cracking.  You can use a very small drill bit, but this is an important step.

backfill with a piece of scrap ABS with CA glue or similar and put a *tiny* dab of ABS sludge in to fill.  The less you can use, the better..!!

I sand behind, also sand a scrap of ABS and use E6000 glue to told the pieces together, works well.

i decided to attach a piece of small scrap of abs with e6000 on the chest except only on the back. thanks for the advice 

Edited by MrSnrub

watching trooperbays videos further i see he had a whole part on repairing cracks with zap a gap and zip kicker, this seems like it would be better than e600 and scrap abs, will keep this is mind for further accidents, hopefully i wont need to buy it lol