Best place to start?

Hey MrSnub!  Hand guards is a good place.  Building your armor is fun and exciting just go slow and have patience, enjoy your journey to 501st!

Edited by TK19140

Well glen certainly is right. If you can get the ears to fit you can easily do the rest of the kit. However if you are looking for less stressful peices then start with the shoulder bells and biceps.

• Like 1

Hello Cody, welcome to FISD.
There's some damn fine and friendly advise here.
Start wherever you like. Shins, thighs, helmet, but by all means take your time. slow and steady wins the race.

Hello and welcome aboard.

Start with where you feel comfortable with. I would avoid a lot of round curves at first like the legs. They are my kryotonite b

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

As I was soooo excited to start, I naturally wanted to start with the helmet. Having never worked with armour or ABS ever (and for fear of screwing up the helmet) I chose to work on the easy parts first. (hand plates, shoulder bells & biceps.) Starting on those parts first gave me the chance to get a feel for working with the armour & gain some confidence & skill.