ANOVOS First Order TK Preorder Available

Dark PWF

Last I looked, it said this was the premier line which included, well, everything. It also said a 'standard' version would be out in august without helmet and boots. It didn't say if the armor was the same thing or not. Left it too vague. Especially considering that when they put the premier helmet up for sale it said that they'd be selling the armor both with and without a helmet down the road. Just that, it ought to be the same armor, otherwise they should have specified that before taking helmet orders.

Conveniently released, too, the week after they had a 10% weekend :)

Last I looked, it said this was the premier line which included, well, everything. It also said a 'standard' version would be out in august without helmet and boots. It didn't say if the armor was the same thing or not. Left it too vague. Especially considering that when they put the premier helmet up for sale it said that they'd be selling the armor both with and without a helmet down the road. Just that, it ought to be the same armor, otherwise they should have specified that before taking helmet orders.

Conveniently released, too, the week after they had a 10% weekend :)

If you read thru the comments on their Facebook page, they say that that this Premier kit will be made in the USA and they imply that the Standard may not be. And also not arriving until 2017. My hangup from ordering is the shoes. I'm a 47 and I don't want a pair of boots that I can't wear. But to wait until who knows when in 2017...decisions, decisions. Especially when I'm still waiting on my TK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Nafakcha

If you read thru the comments on their Facebook page, they say that that this Premier kit will be made in the USA and they imply that the Standard may not be. And also not arriving until 2017. My hangup from ordering is the shoes. I'm a 47 and I don't want a pair of boots that I can't wear. But to wait until who knows when in 2017...decisions, decisions. Especially when I'm still waiting on my TK!

You could resell the boots if you don't want to wait. I'm sure there is SOMEBODY who would buy them. I'm glad you posted this because knowing the shipping timeline for standard armor is "sometime in 2017" per their FB comment, inclines me to get this one vs waiting. As for myself, I wonder if there is a market for the Premier helmet as I would look to resell that...maybe.  :P

• Like 1

And here I was complaining about $92 shipping within the US. That's bankers!  :blink:

For this shipping quote ($1700-$2800) it should be delivered by the Emperor himself in his personal Tyderium Shuttle, and come together with Rey and Oola both eagerly to massage my feet for starters :P

• Like 1

Thanks for pointing that out - i don't do facebook so i hadn't read that. However, my previous point applies as they've yet to completely describe the standard kit....

I think we are all spoiled on cheap armor these days. I remember paying $1200 or so for a FX kit on eBay 10 years ago (that's all that was there), and that didn't include undersuit, boots, gloves, and neckseal - all of which we had to pay for separately and the helmet was just a kit, which put it around $1500 or so, so figure another $100 or more if someone built your helmet. So yeah, it's pricey for a kit by today's standards not *that* bad if you count what is included, such as gaskets.

OTOH, the completed assembly - man that's a lot of cheese to assemble a kit. I think the most I ever paid someone to build non TFA armor was $400 for a clone, and even with separate helmet build and paint maybe it was $600.

These must still be work to assemble, or else they are making a helluva profit to have them built for you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one of the premier kits the other day, yeah it was expensive but I had a 10% off code so that made it not so bad.  I've never built armor before so this should be fun whenever I get the kit.   I also have a female line officers uniform on order for my wife, I wonder which one I'll get first?

• Like 1

I bought one of the premier kits the other day, yeah it was expensive but I had a 10% off code so that made it not so bad.  I've never built armor before so this should be fun whenever I get the kit.   I also have a female line officers uniform on order for my wife, I wonder which one I'll get first?

Not. Jealous. At all...  :laugh1:

I can't wait to see you put together your kit! :)