Getting started

Hi everyone, I'm looking at starting my first suit I'm wanting to get a stormtrooper (ESB) style, would love to hear from anyone who can help me with a supplier also information on prices. This is my first time looking and there is a lot of information so anyone who can help recommend something would be amazing. Thank you.

All your questions can be answered in the "getting started" section. With this hobby you'll find comes a lot of research and reading. Take a look around and see what fits your body style and price range. This is a big purchase and time commitment for you so, take your time and don't rush. We're not going anywhere. Good luck future Trooper!

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Simon!  Randy gave some great advice there... You should definitely take a few minutes to check out the "Getting Started" section,   http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/ Lots of fantastic info. to be found in those threads, including where to (and where not to) purchase armor.  Just know that becoming a Stormtrooper is more of a marathon than a sprint.  Take your time, do LOTS of research, and don't be afraid to ask questions.  It's what we are here for!

Hey Simon and welcome to FISD! The getting started thread has a ton of pages but please read through the whole thing. I promise it will be worth it in the end! Like Randy mentioned this will be your most important choice. So it's best to make a well informed one.

Hi everyone, thanks for all your help it's been invaluable just a question though I was wondering if anyone has any advice on when I start to purchase my suit which at this stage I'm looking at a TK ROTJ style, with the armour is that something I should be looking at purchasing all in one hit or piece by piece I'd love to hear from people who could help me out on which avenue they went and if it was a good decision or not, cheers :)