Odd thumbs up reaction...

AWOL

If I put a thumbs up in a post or reply (using taptalk on my phone) it not only disappears buy anything typed after also vanishes, weird thing is it didn't do that previously... bizarre...

if it works kick it, if it doesn't work kick it till it does...

• Like 1

Possibly try resetting your iPhone (by holding your home button and your on off button) - most glitches with Tapatalk like double posts happen in bad wifi/3G areas in my experience.

Never seen that and something I will watch for now - thank you for sharing!

Edited by Pyrates

Bizarre... I've yet to see that happen at all. iOS or Android?

It's Android, I wouldn't touch an iPhone with a Jawa's hand, nasty horrible overpriced overrated bs lol...

Possibly try resetting your iPhone (by holding your home button and your on off button) - most glitches with Tapatalk like double posts happen in bad wifi/3G areas in my experience.

Never seen that and something I will watch for now - thank you for sharing!

Mines an HTC M8 with mobile 4gee Wi-Fi... don't usually have much trouble with it and I use the 4gee for Xbox live...

Mines an HTC M8 with mobile 4gee Wi-Fi... don't usually have much trouble with it and I use the 4gee for Xbox live...

Are you using the updated version?  

I use Tapatalk on my Android phone and occasionally on my iPad, and as I mentioned, I've never seen that happen.  I'm just trying to figure out what to tell the actual technical nerd support folks.  :D

All my apps are up to date as of last week, my phone is my main internet source although I do have an Asus tablet and a laptop but I only usually use the laptop for graphics stuff as or if I need better (bigger) images for reference...

OK I'll try it again now as I'm 250 miles from where I was when I had the problem...

If nothing comes after the next 3 full stops then the problem continues...

And just to show its a very recent problem the thumbs up icon shows up in the "crickets hero build (deep breath let's do this)" in the anh build threads forum which I posted last night... (post #18)