Try to apply for EIB

Tig70

Hi could someone help as im trying to go for EIB but when I click on the bit at the bottom of the page to start it takes me to a new web page title TTP ?.And nothing to do with 501st . As you can tell Im not great with tec ,HELP !  

Cheers Andy

Hey Andy. In order to apply for EIB you need to be approved by the 501st first. If you are already approved then you need to go to request 501st access in the Getting Started area. After that is done then you will be able to apply for EIB.

Edited by starsaber25

Hi Steve Me again . Just Read that I need to update my status as I've got my TK number now .but I don't know my Id link as there was a weenie up somewhere along the line ,as I only found out I'd been approved after four and half weeks of waiting ,I spoke to my GML and he said that I'd been approve the day after I applied, but I didn't receive the email for 501 and still haven't so don't know my link . I also check my spam emails and it's not there either , the email address That my GML told me had been submitted with my application is correct. How would I find out my id link cheers Andy

No problem Andy. Go to<br><br><br>

www.501st.com/forums then on the left side you should see a box that says search for member. You can search by your last name and it should show a link to your profile. Click the link and it will take you to your profile. Copy that link and then paste it in your thread on FISD to request 501st access.

Edited by starsaber25