resin scope detail

kevin926

Hello all. I have been studying the blaster reference piece by piece as I am working on and I have drilled out my scope and fit the monocular lense in the front just like the photos shown but I don't see anything about the smaller end of the scope as far as installing the lense. Are there any links that have addressed that area or any tips on what others have done. Thanks in advance.Kevin

• Like 1

I've done a few different, I've drilled into the scope, also made a recess, I have used a piece of cd inside for the reflective look, also silver tape, then added a cover of either Perspex or curved magnifier lens.

There is a nice build here http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31359-m38-scope-build-from-dd-resin/

• 3 weeks later...

I did the same thing for the small lens as I did with the large lens. Drilled it out so it would fit the lens and it's holder ring. That's my build link above  :duim: You were checking it out at one point. I don't have pictures of specifically installing it though.