How to Transport the new Armor Safe ?

Clint666

Hi there, i am looking for Ideas to Keep my Armor from scratching when transporting it in the Stanley Box. <br>

I want to use my Stanley from the ANH Trooper but i don,t want it to put Without a "guard" cause of the glossy Paint... Tought about Bags for the Parts from Fabric... Any Ideas anyone? Thanks, Mathias

I made soft cloth pouches for my TFA armor to protect the paint, has worked well so far.

EkEpiuc.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

On 2/29/2016 at 4:42 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

I made soft cloth pouches for my TFA armor to protect the paint, has worked well so far.

Thats what i was looking for! Do have a Plan with the measurements so i could Go to a seamstress to make them for ne?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Thats what i was looking for! Do have a Plan with the measurements so i could Go to a seamstress to make them for ne?

I just laid the pieces on some newspaper and wrapped it around to find the size of material needed, then added a couple inches extra for sewing and edging.
  • Like 3

I just laid the pieces on some newspaper and wrapped it around to find the size of material needed, then added a couple inches extra for sewing and edging.

Thank you for the help!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

On 2/29/2016 at 4:42 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Dang that's fancy. How much you charge for a set?

Seriously

• Like 3

I used a thick and soft material, here it is called polar fleece. I made sure I made labels because of all the different sizes needed.

You can still put armor inside other amror with these covers on so it still saves some room.

From memory I squeezed in with 5 mtrs (147cm wide), wouldn't be worth making to ship to other countries as shipping would be costly, 5 meres adds up in weight.

• Like 2

You act like shipping in and out of Australia is outrageous. The last time I shipped stuff your way, the shipping was only two to three times the cost of the items... Oh... Never mind, you're right. It's pretty outrageous. :)

• Like 2