I found my build

Eixam74

Hello everyone. I'm new around here. After putting up a question about some TK armor. I know now I want to build a Stunt ANH TK. I look forward to living on this board. Any help and advice would be great. I love this picture and I have this TK's helmet tattooed on my wrist, I got it done at C VI. I cant wait to complete my TK and add my ID number to the Tat.  Thank you all in advance. 

post-27679-0-74127000-1455825864_thumb.jpg

post-27679-0-29066400-1455825870_thumb.jpg

Welcome Matt!

The F.I.S.D. can be an exciting and overwhelming place. In order to get you pointed in the right direction, take a look at the Getting Started Page. This will help you understand the basics to getting your first set of armor. Read as much as you can before making a purchase and ask as many questions as you need. Good luck!

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

Edited by cjdesign
  • Like 1

Welcome to your new "home away from home", Matt!  Like Carl said, the amount of information here can certainly seem overwhelming, but we got your back, sir!  Glad to hear you are planning to do a lot of research... that is the main key here.  Most any question you can think of is to be found here somewhere, but you are always welcome to ask if there's something you are having trouble with.

Don't forget to check out the EIB (Expert Infantry Badge) and Centurion programs, to see just how far you can take your build!

Not sure what area you are in, but you should also check in to signing up with your local Garrison or Squad, which can provide a great deal of information.

• Like 1

Great to hear the news Matt - and Joseph isn't kidding about your "new home away from home" - this forum is an amazing community.

Don't hesitate to ever ask for help and when you do watch your new family spring into action.

Pleasure to have you aboard fellow trooper in training and I look forward to watching your journey!

Cheers

• Like 1