indiana jones 4

RCjohn1

indiana jones is a great movie, go see it and uncover the greatness. while watching the movie I noticed similarities, some of the sounds are clearly from star wars. also when the bad guy dies, just like general grevious. once again go see jonesie in a great film. my lack info was for thoes who havent seen the best movie this year

just watched it, and i have to say i was dissapointed. seemed like a generic adventure movie which was watchable don't get me wrong, its a good film but it felt like they just added indy to sell it.

Ā 

could easily have been national treasure 3.

Ā 

good moments but there wasn't enough to get me into it, i didn't feel like i was watching indy at all.

I liked it. I had a fun time and it was great to see the man in the hat back in action. Yeah, the movie has a few problems and a few unexpected turns (trying to keep the spoilers light) and the ending leaves some room for discussion and debate. I was happy with the movie and will definately be buying.

I liked it. I had a fun time and it was great to see the man in the hat back in action. Yeah, the movie has a few problems and a few unexpected turns (trying to keep the spoilers light) and the ending leaves some room for discussion and debate. I was happy with the movie and will definately be buying.

i agree. the ending was unexpected and enough room for another.