Removing snaps anovos

Hey guys! so ive been assembling  my anovos suit and started on attaching my belt to the ab with snaps. after measuring, and installing snaps to the dimensions anovos instructions instructed, it came out too wide!! the snaps on the belt are closer together then where i installed the snaps on the ab plate, so it wont reach! =[  I need to remove the snap and move it about 10mm twards center of ab plate, but im not sure how to remove the snap, and will drilling a new hole 10mm away from my old hole be too weak? im not too worried about how it will look because the belt covers it, im just worried about the wall between the old hole and new hole being too weak and break, creating a slot there. nothing to worry about or should i reinforce it some how?   Thanks!

I've removed snaps by squeezing them sideways a few times in different directions and that loosens it up enough to take a pair of needlenose pliers to finish squeezing the post from inside the snap.with a little careful work they will separate.

ok ill try the needle nose pliers to take it out first, and if it doesnt work ill drill it out. i would ditch the instructions, but they have come in handy on some things, and im past ukswraths's current updates on his thread. otherwise trust me, id follow his every step! 

really hope the wall between the old hole and the new one im about to put in doesnt break, cuz its only gona be like 5 mm apart. i can probably just stuff it with abs paste like someone just said tho