Glove question

From the CRL:

Gloves

For 501st approval:
•Black in color, made of either rubber, nomex, leather, or leather-like material, with no visible straps or logos/designs. The fingers are enclosed, non-textured.

For level two certification (if applicable):
•Gloves shall be rubber or rubber-like chemical gloves, in black.

http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_anh_stunt

For basic 501st approval, pretty much any plain (no visible logos or designs) black glove that extends past the wrist will do. Nomex gloves of the sort worn by military types are a popular choice.

For higher levels (Expert Infantry and Centurion) you will want black chemical gloves. They can be uncomfortable to wear, so you'll also want cotton undergloves to wear underneath them and to absorb sweat from your hands.

Here in FL. it gets a bit warm wearing rubber gloves in the summer, so for those occasions I use these, and LOVE em'!  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cold-Weather-Fleece-Liner-Nomex-Flight-Flyers-Gloves-Black-Green-Tan-/290607730461.  I like the fact that they are tight, (I can pick up coins), breathable,  and also the wrist extends a bit further than regular gloves, so they stay tucked under my forearm armor.

I have one pair of comfortable mountain bike black gloves with velcroed back to attach ABS handplates for average trooping, and a pair of movie accurate chemical gloves with latex hand plates for 501 approval

Da Tapatalk