Any Ghost heads in here?

Runnriottt

By far my favorite movie of all time. (movie, not movies...Star Wars is still the best series of all time)

I gots me one commin'

Full on suit of doom from GB1.

If you are really interested in making a Ghostbusters costume and props(proton pack, ghost trap, ecto goggles, etc), then go to Proptopia. That site is dedicated to Ghostbustin'. I've been a member for over a year and the people there have been really great and helpful in helping me make my costume and proton pack, among other things.

www.proptopia.com

Another really top notch site is www.gbfans.com

Bummer part is you cant register at Proptopia...

I am a member of a few, but got kinda jaded with some answers I got over building stuff.

Thanks though Illinois. Cool screen name by the way, I am originaly from Danville...

• 1 year later...

Nice! I have a bunch of buddies who do the ghostbuster costume, I'll be one of them one of these days when I can stop spending everything on Star Wars costumes.

This is the movie that I have always loved. With the blue ray and the game coming this June, seems interest is there again. Still rumors about a third movie. How cool would that be?

Yea... This is one fantastic piece of junk. Lights are awesome!

I am going to armor up and put the pack on. That will be the avatar of all time! (at least for me...)

i really worry abt u Nate ;D

a ghost head too????

nice thread & find!

Aren´t we all a little at heart!!!!

after SW and GB i am a Zombie fan.......

Awesome protopack!

Soon.. Few tweeks and then I am so going out in it. Gotta walk around down town... Just for kicks.

This is my now perpetual Halloween rig.

This year I am winning money damn it!

This is the movie that I have always loved. With the blue ray and the game coming this June, seems interest is there again. Still rumors about a third movie. How cool would that be?

Yea... This is one fantastic piece of junk. Lights are awesome!

I am going to armor up and put the pack on. That will be the avatar of all time! (at least for me...)

Pictures! That would be so great.

• 4 weeks later...

I am planning on building a second. Love my current one, but I want to have a go...

Just need the time... I have most of the parts.

All I need now is my Trap holder and to finsh some detail paint work. It will have sound soon as well. I love this costume.

IMG_0796.jpg

DSC00321.jpg