Where is a good place to get armor

I've been looking and looking for a good set of armor but all of them are so expensive and over priced, i could really use some on finding a good  place to quality, screen accurate ANH Stormtrooper armor.

Edited by TK-4211

You're best bet is checking the For Sale Thread once you have posted enough. There have been random sell-offs of pre-ordered armor kits some as low as $550 and with enough research here on FISD you can make your armor movie accurate.

As for purchasing fully assembled armor - I would watch for 501st members selling here in the forum before buying off a site online.

Good luck in your hunt mate!

• Like 1

A lot of it depends on what you are looking to use the armor for, Ian.  If you are looking for a high quality kit from a reputable vendor, which can be made "screen accurate" and eventually join the 501st, you will need to visit this area:   http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/ Will it be inexpensive?  Probably not.  I believe there are kits from about the $650.00 range (and up).  Take into account there are also other things you will need. such as a blaster, under suit, boots, gloves, neck seal, and building supplies.  The good news is that once completed and approved, you will be able to use the armor year-round, and join a great group of folks trooping at various events with the 501st, putting smiles on literally thousands of faces.  There are dozens of great build threads here to help you along the way, and we are always here to be of any assistance.

On the other hand, if you are simply looking for an economical set of armor to wear on rare occasions, I would look online.  Hope this helps!

Edited by justjoseph63
  • Like 1