TK-1636 Youtube channel

TK1636

I have been doing these videos for some time and have finally gotten around to post them, i still have more and i should have them done very soon. So if you have a few hours and want to know how i put together a TK from scratch i would go to check it out. I have been helping my garrison with there TK build so i have done alot of TK's, a couple of clones, biker scouts and TFA. The TK's are closer to my heart and they are much easier to build, I currently have one ANH centurion and one deathtrooper centurion and have helped four of my TK brothers get EIB and two get centurion. I try to build to the highest level from the start and i find it is only a little bit more and it is easier this way. I also fit the kits to the size of the wearer so it looks good on them. Anyways i hope this helps somebody to build theirs, so with the Motto troopers helping troopers, long live the Empire!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeDunMes3e0wQn8_ns-ma4g

• Like 14

Hey there - these look awesome. If at all possible, would you be able to perhaps add a title to each outlying which part of the armor you are working on in that video? I really thank that will help people navigate the massive amount of info you have there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are great! Thanks so much for putting these together. As a newbie about to start my first build these are fantastic to reference to.

Sent from my SM-T215 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Mike very nice job on the vids. If I had any suggestions it would be to drive home accuracy points, like cover strip widths, etc. Don't get me wrong you do mention them but they seem to get lost due to you're making the armor for a larger trooper.

Keep up the great work. 

I do my cover strips in 15mm, 20mm and 25mm but this was a larger guy so i think i ended up using 20mm and 30mm on his kit. Thank you Nick only a couple more and all the videos will be up. Still a lot of editing to do, my dog likes to bark while i am building.

I do my cover strips in 15mm, 20mm and 25mm but this was a larger guy so i think i ended up using 20mm and 30mm on his kit. Thank you Nick only a couple more and all the videos will be up. Still a lot of editing to do, my dog likes to bark while i am building.

Judging by your armor collection behind you I don't doubt your specs being on par, very nice BTW. I heard you say "10 & 10 on each side" during your assembly but a novice would have never picked that up. Just a note.

Keep up the good work

EDIT: On another note, even with larger troopers we always suggest keeping the front connections at canon measurements, the rears they can work with.

• Like 1

I might have to start doing it that way with my next batch of kits, i always have somebody new over at least once a month.

Yea document building one with all the movie specs, that would be awesome. If I didn't stink in videos id make some myself.

Yea document building one with all the movie specs, that would be awesome. If I didn't stink in videos id make some myself.

I've been watching your videos, I'm up to 16 now :)

I was wondering, I've been thinking about buying lexan scissors but you make scoring and snapping look so easy!!! I'm not all that confident about my skills with the knife, would toi recommend going with the scissors in that case?

• Like 2

I have a couple of guys buying the new Anovos TK kit, i am going to have my friend come over and we will build his kit. He already has a AP kit and is thinking of turning it into a death trooper after we build his new Anovos kit. Since he is movie accurate size 5'10 i60 i will film building his kit and show the correct size outer shims.

I've been watching your videos, I'm up to 16 now :)

I was wondering, I've been thinking about buying lexan scissors but you make scoring and snapping look so easy!!! I'm not all that confident about my skills with the knife, would toi recommend going with the scissors in that case?

I have never used lexon scissors, i have always used either a razor or tin snips, once i got my newest tin snips i don't do the score and snap as much. it all depends on how thick the armor is, i have built a RS and it is super easy to cut that kit out.

• Like 1

I have a couple of guys buying the new Anovos TK kit, i am going to have my friend come over and we will build his kit. He already has a AP kit and is thinking of turning it into a death trooper after we build his new Anovos kit. Since he is movie accurate size 5'10 i60 i will film building his kit and show the correct size outer shims.

I have never used lexon scissors, i have always used either a razor or tin snips, once i got my newest tin snips i don't do the score and snap as much. it all depends on how thick the armor is, i have built a RS and it is super easy to cut that kit out.

I have an Anovos, first week of the sale coming so I'll be watching that video of you make it for sure!!!

So, thin snips eh? I'll look into it :)

Oh great!!! I'm in Canada so we don't have access to all the same brands but those are available at my home depot :)

Thank you so much for your videos, as I'm getting ready for my kit, this is a great learning opportunity! I'm not that good at reading build threads, even though I'm still reading some. But watching or being done like that, in real time, that's really cool!!!

Edited by =Sv3=