things you hate

RCjohn1

I'm NOT an English grammar geek (really), and this may seem arcane, but I really cannot stand it when people use the word "impact" as a verb.

"Impact" is a noun.

Recently, dictionaries have started to include it as a verb (sigh), but many editing and style guides still cringe over this incorrect useage.

That, subject verb disagreement ("there's 15 ducks on the pond"), and using adjectives instead of adverbs.

intolerance :P

seconded

Waiting for "fast food"

Reality TV

MTV period. Used to be cool... Remember Martha Quinn? Headbangers Ball? Ahh the good 'ol days.

Rap Music. Really hate it at a stop light. I bump Country. Drives em crazy.

what I do is put in a Queen CD and turn it UP!

Text messaging. It's like we don't talk to each other anymore. My wife and her friend will watch a show on TV and text message each other the entire time its on about the show. And my wife's phone makes this bling noise everytime a text message comes in. All night long all I hear is BLING, BLING, BLING! Every thirty seconds BLING! And then she sends me text messages with open ended questions that take me 10 minutes to answer because I never had a class in high school for typing on a ten digit keypad! :angry: Now I need to go outside and get some air before I take this out on my coworkers! <_<

waiting for things i've ordered to be delivered.

Same here!! I order something from the other side of the world and I want it instantly...hate waiting for things..just impatient I think!

After spraying my helmet outside today...I hate flies...the prolems it has now caused me!!

Being told I spend too much time on the laptop!!!

Bad drivers, and the Isle of Man is full of them!!

People that let their dogs poo outside my front gate!!

Phoning companies and getting call centres and a different person each time!!

Technology changing too fast, I can't keep up and it is expensive!!