Any one knows when ANOVOS will start shipping

I preOrder my Stormtrooper back in May I think ( it feels like it's been years ). For me and my son but now my son keeps asking did it arrive? ( like when we go out to a trip "ARE WE THERE YET " ). I did email them but no answer.... I'm hoping anyone has some kind of info that can share with some of us that are waiting for that brown box.

And also I did order a shadow Stormtrooper with out actually looking at the product and hoping it will look great.

Any info will be great.

Thank you all

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is the question of 2015 isn't it? The answer is: No one can say for sure.

It seems likely it will be this winter but their track record for delivery is not awesome. 

I sometimes forget that I ordered one as well... until I read a post like this :) 

-Eric

• Like 2

According to the September email:

We are still on target for late November/early December shipping!

Though the October one is due any minute now and may change the state of that.

• Like 1

I have a fellow sqaud mate that ordered an officers cap from them in May of this year and it has not delivered yet. Based on that, I would think early 2016 (Feb/Mar) is a more realistic date. I would be shocked if any kits go out before the new year.

Edited by Khazid
  • Like 2

I'm sure some one that works there is part of this chat rooms and can give us some info

If there is, I doubt they could. Most production companies work under strict NDA's that include not disclosing production information outside of the company. I have several of these in place with the carriers and exclusive vendors that we sell in our stores.

I work in logistics for an S&P 500 company.

Tier one orders shipping soon (December), according to the email I received today. They are requesting that people make sure their address is correct. Earlier you ordered the sooner yours will ship.

Doug

Here we go:

------------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

So by the email I received and the post they have on FB n IG we have to check our mailing address and at the same time someone send me a DM from anovos ( the person don't want for anyone to know who he is ) but he told me they are doing the best they can to send out the best product ever and at the same time to be scheduled to start mailing the brown boxes by mid December.... Can I say Xmas Gifts for everyone.....