Painting inside the bucket

Some of my mates are telling me I should hand paint (by brush) my teeth, traps and tears. Wonder if you could somehow brush paint your bucket Jester? It's either that or you mask it off supremely well which I have found is a chore all in itself. I always get some kind of "leak" where overspray finds it's way in.

post-395-1211575234_thumb.jpg

You can see evidence of it here. So if you plan on spraying it I think it wise to spend extra time and effort on prepping. ;)

i realy do want to spray the inside of my lid but may have trouble as i'm using a 1 piece fibreglass helm, the oly way that i can think of is to plug the eyes and mouth peice with plastcine and spray or be safe n paint it with a black gloss, or.......... maybe jut line it in some sort of black materail like felt or somthing

I brushed the inside of one of mine. I actually like it better than the other one I spray painted. I used Testors Gloss enamel (and lots of it...). Turned out nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i've gone with the 'black spray paint' option on mine. then covered over the eyes and vents with papa tostop any 'overspray' going onto the black interior when i sprayed the white paint on the lid

just ordered a two sets of the 'knee pads'...(these ae gonna look so good inside my bucket)