Options for completed, "ready to troop" E-11's

Millar007

Hi all - I see all the options on buying the Hasbros and Disney Blasters and converting, but wanted to know what options exist on buying fully converted/built E-11's for immediate Trooping. 

Anyone work on Commissions for these conversions, or who sells them ready to go?

Appreciate the input!

Hi all - I see all the options on buying the Hasbros and Disney Blasters and converting, but wanted to know what options exist on buying fully converted/built E-11's for immediate Trooping. 

Anyone work on Commissions for these conversions, or who sells them ready to go?

Appreciate the input!

Hi Jefferson, You have a couple of options for finished ready to trooper blasters. It comes down to the details.

If you're interested in a aluminium and resin pipe build with parts cast directly from sterling parts and looking as close to the real deal without converting your own sterling, I've got 2 builds ready to ship. You can find the details in the junkyard or PM me for some details. 

Both are light and robust. If you end up with broken parts while trooping I replace them for free for as long as you own the blaster.

I got my hyperfirm E-11 this week and it is a thing of beauty. It will be my main trooping blaster since it won't easily break. But for us sandtroopers wanting to go SWAT, we have to have a Bapty version E-11 and I  haven't found one that is made state side and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. 

I got my hyperfirm E-11 this week and it is a thing of beauty. It will be my main trooping blaster since it won't easily break. But for us sandtroopers wanting to go SWAT, we have to have a Bapty version E-11 and I haven't found one that is made state side and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Check out speartech on fb, they produce a rubber bapty, UK based though. It only cost one leg

Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi. I didn't want to start a new topic but anyone have a ideas/tips on how to ads the d ring to the Hyperfirm E-11?

hi Shane drill out the back cap where the D ring goes with a 4mm drill then cut a gap smaller than the width of the holder on the back cap then insert one end of the D ring and pull the D ring over so it pulls on the rubber enough that the ring hooks in the other side well that's how I do them on my rubber E11 in the uk

• Like 1