Cheaper Outlet for Bass Amsterdams (for Canadian Troopers) 20-25% off Sale

I bought my boots today through Shoeme.ca today-------------. There is a promotion going on for 20-25% off that is ending on the 30th of September. For the sale price you can get a pair of these for 109 CAD with is less than what you'll pay on amazon.com (in US can cost you upwards of 80 dollars). With the promotion I got mine after taxes and free shipping for 92 bucks CAD which is around 63 US. 

If you need boots and want to DIY to make them look scuffed and rugged like it requires for EIB-Centurion Jump on this deal my Canadian brethren!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 2

If you need boots and want to DIY to make them look scuffed and rugged like it requires for EIB-Centurion

Dave I think you will find you no longer need to scuff to pass EIB or Centurion. So you can have that just out of the quartermasters shine.
  • Like 1

Dave I think you will find you no longer need to scuff to pass EIB or Centurion. So you can have that just out of the quartermasters shine.

I've never thought of this but there must be a quartermaster Stormtrooper sitting someplace hating his life. Mustard stains on his chest plate, wearing sneakers to work. I think he'll be my second build haha

Edited by Knockerbot
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My boots came in. THey're kind of big surprisingly... But if I went a size smaller they'd be too small. Weird, Someone should make a CRL for a clown trooper and can use my submission pics as the reference lol designation CLW...

When I purchased my Bass Amsterdam's off Amazon Prime on 9/18/15, the prices were jumping around, based on sizes available. I got an 8 US for $59.60 and today they are $56.02 (including shipping).  I just noticed that today, size 10 US are $48.00and 7 US are $70.99. Weird!  - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LZT968?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

As for the large size, I added a Dr. Scholl's insert into each and they fit perfectly and are super comfortable.  I can't wait to troop in these in my TK!

When I purchased my Bass Amsterdam's off Amazon Prime on 9/18/15, the prices were jumping around, based on sizes available. I got an 8 US for $59.60 and today they are $56.02 (including shipping).  I just noticed that today, size 10 US are $48.00and 7 US are $70.99. Weird!  - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LZT968?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

As for the large size, I added a Dr. Scholl's insert into each and they fit perfectly and are super comfortable.  I can't wait to troop in these in my TK!

I noticed that too. I wear a size 13 US mens, and to get mine it was like 64 bucks I think they base the price off of demand. Your size is like the most common for an average male so I can see that.

Also good call I was thinking of putting some inserts in there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another Trooper (Andsuor, Andreas from Norway) mentioned these H&M boots I found them whilst Christmas shopping and I must say they look pretty good and for only 60 CAD

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 12/22/2015 at 10:14 PM, ComradeDave said:

Another Trooper (Andsuor, Andreas from Norway) mentioned these H&M boots I found them whilst Christmas shopping and I must say they look pretty good and for only 60 CAD.----------

Stitching may be too wide. I hope it's not, I may be grabbing them if they are good.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed