Neck seal and gloves

bmth chris

Where would you guys recommend me getting a neck seal and gloves? I'm assuming I can pick gloves up at Home Depot or something. But the neck seal is eluding me. I will be attempting at centurion approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to hear you are going for Centurion, Chris!  There are several sources for neck seals, but I would recommend Darman.  Awesome quality and great customer service,  You can PM him through here, http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/user/1656-darman/.  Best of luck on your build!!

+1 for darman

Also Karin for accurate centurion ready painted handplates and rubber gloves:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9515-Flexible-ANH-white-rubber-hand-guards

-Eric

Well as it would turn out the TM kit I'm getting comes with gloves/hand plates. And they're centurion level! So it looks like everyone has voted for Darmans neck seal haha so on to that. Thanks guys! Can I just take a second to say how much I LOVE this community? Everyone is more than willing to help the newbies out. I understand yall were in the same boat at one point in time, but the fact that you comment offering guidance is just amazing. Thanks again guys! Fingers crossed on the newest 501'st TK/fisd centurion!

• 2 weeks later...

trooperbay.com had some not too long ago. If it's not on there, he doesn't have them in stock at the moment. I got my special flat sandtrooper hand guards from Karin last week and they are awesome! Worth the month long shipping from Austria to NY! I bought my chemical gloves from Home Depot for $5. Darman's neck seals are top notch as well and was cut, sew, and shipped super fast.