purchasing from Anovos soon, need clarification on a build

pedro2931

That version is based on ANH TK armor.Ā  The information you'll need for the basic build is here, the paint for that trooper is here too, the Incinerator Trooper.

After seeing this photo I initially thought these were a newer version of Incinerator Troopers, but after watching the clip from the new Battlefront teaser this is from, they are calling these Shock Troopers. Ā Apparently a newer version of Heavy Weapons trooper, and the weapons they are using are not flamethrowers, DLT-19s or T-21s. Ā Plus, the backpack is different, there are no shoulder or hip ammo pouch.

I am not sure I would go with this build, Pedro, as there is not a CRL for it that I am aware of, and getting approval could be difficult if not impossible at this point. Ā You might be better off going with a regular Incinerator Trooper, as Mark mentioned, as the paint job is similar.Ā http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TK_incinerator

Edited by justjoseph63