Where to get TFA armor/kit?

shnar

Nothing is approved out of the box. It has to look correct. It has to fit properly. I've seen a suit out of the Philippines that looks good. I've seen online crap...that's crap. The prices are less than the licensed supplier. The amount of work should be the same.

• Like 2

I actually have 2 of the suits from the Philippines, they just arrived today. The armor is quite flexible for fibreglass, will require some sanding and smoothing in places to sharpen up detail (some lines are not as smooth or straight, more than likely just molding/casting related but nothing some sanding wont fix)and it looks like it will assemble fairly quickly and will look great with a small bit of work like any kit plus hes very prompt to deal with and seems a genuine nice guy.

The helmet while very nice is too big for my tiny head and the lines could be sharper on the helmet (not sure if its just his casting guy made a balls of mine),

Edited by kwalsh000