Pathway with a new costume

I have an EIB award with my current costume (AM) and have worn that for almost 4 years now.  I'm currently working on building a new kit (the NE) to Centurion standards.  However, both costumes follow the same CRL (ANH-Stunt).

(The plan is to convert the older costume to a TD later on.)

So my question:  I have an award for EIB ANH-Stunt, but since this is a new costume, would I have to re-apply for ANH-stunt EIB, so that I can apply for Centurion?  Or is it considered a full upgrade? (Theseus' Ship kind-of-a-thing?  As each piece gets upgraded, is it considered the same costume, or a new one entirely?)

Either way is fine with me - I'm confident in my build.  I just don't want to jump the gun.

I would say with a diffrent ID tag it would be considered a new costume.. as there is also a seprate CRL for them.

Agreed - hence my curiosity.  It's the same ID tag.  Same costume build, but new armor.

You would need to submit it again for EIB. You may have EIB, but the new costume has not been reviewed by anyone so it can't just gain EIB. FOr all we know you could be cutting corners. Not saying you will but If you notice other people who have multiple costume submissions on different stormtrooper suits all have to be reviewed for EIB

Perfecto. Sounds good to me and I'll be putting it up for EIB the moment I get it done. Thanks for the input, all. Didn't want to waste the EI judge's time but happy to get folks to look at it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1