2mm helmet with 1.5mm armour

That could be an issue. I suppose I'll have to put the two helmets and a piece of armour along side each other and make a decision based on that. Do you know how drastic the differences in shade is? Would it be quite noticeable?

I think you worry too much.

I have a set of m acrylic caped shoulder bells from 2010 maybe and the new 1.5 gloss armour from 2015 both TM and the colour match or difference is minute I will post comparison pictures if it will help.

I think you can mix and match armour and helmets from any maker and it will not really be noticeable.

• Like 1

Im not best known for my photography skills but here is a TM 2mm acrylic capped ABS shoulder bell from around 2009-2012 and the new TM 1.5mm gloss ABS bells from 2015, hardly any colour difference..

QFqqt8V.jpg

10i2XD7.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Yours don't look too different at all, hardly noticeable! I've got my new armour today and I would say the 2mm helmet is a fair bit 'whiter' and a fair bit glossier too overall. I'm going to give putting the 1.5mm helmet together my best shot including paints instead of decals.