Cinturón

30cmveo.jpg

Blaster

t0qp7l.jpg

ff1zxk.jpg

des7s0.jpg

¡un saludo!

Edited by cuacpato

Hi Jordi!! Thank you for your application for Expert Infantry!! I see you have joined many in your Garrison with the SDS armor. Let's take a look!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Although your armor has everything needed for EIB, your blaster will need one change before I can go forward with your badge. The lower T-track on the magazine side of the blaster will need to be removed(ground down) and holes drilled in its place. This is your blaster:post-12041-0-88160500-1438108263_thumb.jpg  Here is what your should look like after the change:post-12041-0-36807400-1438108218_thumb.jpg

Once that is complete, the badge is yours.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section, I will talk about observations regarding your armor. IF these observations require a change or repair, I will note that in the Centurion Suggestions section. 

You have done a nice build. Your Garrison should be proud to march beside you!  

Great work in making your own neck seal and holster. Neither is an easy thing to do. 

If there was anything I would improve on, it would be to slightly increase the size of your ab buttons. They should measure right around 12 mm. 

I think at some point, I would go back and re-size your right thigh. In your full body shot, it looks much larger than the left one and in your back picture, you can see a lot of extra room around the knee opening of the thigh. If this is taken down a bit, your armor will look sleeker and better balanced.

Centurion Suggestions:  I do my best to spot things here, but the ultimate Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper. 

It would be great to see a Centurion application from you but there are a few things that will need changing before you can do that. 

First, your Hasbro blaster will need to be upgraded to a Sterling based blaster.

I noticed that you have no snaps holding your waist belt in place. This is causing a large amount of droop in the front. The top of the belt needs to be resting against or slightly overlapping the bottom of the button plate.

The Kidney notches as seen circled in this pic needs to be added:post-12041-0-54423600-1438109231_thumb.jpg

The cover strips on your calves and left thigh cannot extend over the raised molded ridges at the tops of the shins or the bottom of the thighs. They need to stop right before the ridges like this.DSCF3614.jpg

I like your handpainted details, but I would like you to change a couple vent lines on the rear traps. The vent line pattern was the shape of the trapezoid itself. The lines were never all parallel. IT should look like this when done:post-12041-0-01750200-1438109679_thumb.jpg

Lastly and most important: I will need you to post some clear shots of the joints on your armor. I tried to copy one of your pictures that shows one of your biceps and a forearm and it looks like the bicep was constructed with the seams overlapping rather than butt jointed. SDS armor has had a problem with this. IF any of your joints are made with overlapping parts, they need to be re-done with butted joints to be eligible for Centurion.

Get on that blaster mod so I can get you your EIB badge!!!

Thank you very much Gazmosis. all the advice for centurion tendre in account, since I want to arrive at that level. I have modified the holes of blaster, I hope that they esten to the height.

33vnluq.jpg

:):)

Edited by cuacpato

thank you very much of the suggestions and the support, I am in favor very happy for having obtained the expert level! now to work for the centurion level!

And not to forget to Faie the Spanish Attache by everything what contributes and instructs

• a question on the overlappings. once disassembled all the armor, it will ask for the centurion level, when it has all preparation, the photos that I must raise are all these, but 8 photos of all the interior of sis so that comprobeis that all this equal. or it is enough with raising a few?

as my English is very bad I use translator. to excuse