Anovos Helmet Replacement Decals

From the images we've seen so far of the Anovos helmet, it seems fairly clear that the paint details on the helmet are not hand-painted, but are decals instead. That makes sense, given that it's a commercially available piece that is being mass-produced to a certain degree. That being said, there are several options for replacement decals (based on what I've seen at Trooperbay), and it is unclear to me what the best option would be for replacements since I don't know exactly what helmet the Anovos helmet is based on. I personally plan on removing the decals that come with the helmet and hand-painting the details myself, but I'm sure that someone at some point will need to replace the decals. Has anybody with more experience than me been able to discern what kind of decals would be used to replace the existing ones shown by Anovos? I don't have any images of my own to show, but I'm sure I could dig some up either here or on Facebook if that was necessary.

Helmet looks nice.

Did you mean OT or New Order?😎

I'd personally try to hand-paint an OT with TrooperBay sticky templates, but I'd also assume the Dave M decals would more or less fit based on their claim of retaining the artifacts we're so familiar with (if tears n traps aren't artifacts then..)

Edited by charlesnarles

I meant the OT buckets that they'll be shipping with the kits that so many have ordered. I'm definitely planning on either making or buying templates for hand-painting the tube stripes, and while I've heard that the Dave M decals are kind of the way to go for most ANH Stunt helmets, I feel like we should try to get this figured out early so that people looking to replace the decals don't buy something that doesn't fit and then get embarrassed or indignant over the loss of time and money.

Just a mild concern of mine  :P

• 1 month later...