Need a blaster.

Hi Tim!  Actually, the blaster they advertise is 150 English pounds, which translates into over $230.00, plus shipping.  Not sure what you mean by "solid", but if you are looking for a blaster that you can drop and not be worried about it breaking, I would go with one of slavefive's Hyperfirm E-11s.  You could probably drop one out of an airplane and it would just bounce a bit.  If by solid you mean "authentic" (ish), you could go with a full Doopydoos or other full resin kit build.  You can really modify the kits to get some amazingly accurate results, but I would not recommend letting a child (or adult) hold it for photos, as it can be damaged if dropped.  Tears of sadness are hard to detect behind dark green lenses.

What Joseph said!, I have a full doopydoo's kit, looks great but kinda feels like I'm holding a piece of china, afraid of damaging it because its resin which can be brittle, the Hyperfirms look great.

I would avoid Originalstormtrooper.com if I were you, its Andrew Ainsworth, I paid more for a lid a few years ago (before I knew better and knew about this site) than the price of a anovos kit.

His blasters look really bad quality too, you can make a doopy's quick and easy if your not too bothered about all the bells and whistles (mods).