.STL file?

Skypig

• 5 months later...

Good news! I found a guy on Sketchfab who modelled an MG 34, and he's selling it for $10. The model is really good :) Right now, the only difference from most of them out here, is no bipod (yet... it's in the works), and the range finder is blank, but that's easy to fix. If anyone wants the model, PM me and I'll give you his info.

• Like 1

Just curious about how this works. You can't just feed the whole model into a 3D printer, right? You'll have to break it up into printable "chunks" and then reassemble?

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious about how this works. You can't just feed the whole model into a 3D printer, right? You'll have to break it up into printable "chunks" and then reassemble?

I have it split into about 20 parts for easy printing, due to the size of my print bed (200x150x140).  The perforated barrel can be substituted with PVC to lessen the amount of pieces printed.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The model I had was full of errors, as it was designed for animation. The guy who designed it is remodeling it for 3D printing. When is done, I'll give out his info for it. If you want to follow, here's the thread My DLT-19 project

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/34925-My-DLT-19-project

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1