THG v Hyperfirm Help?

So Ive been researching blaster options. 

And, to my wife's dismay and the horror of our bank account Im probably going to get several. 

I love the idea of getting the new Disney blaster and modding it so I have lights and sound.
I also love the idea of buying the new S&T E-11 blaster when it comes out and having an operational airsoft gun to play around with.

but for normal trooping Im leaning toward buying a premade rubber version thats accurate enough to allow me to shoot for Centurion while also being able to take some abuse. 
I have looked at both THG :  https://www.etsy.com/listing/218152620/star-wars-resin-or-rubber-e-11-blaster?ref=shop_home_active_1

and Hyperfirm: https://www.facebook.com/1669859386576227/photos/pb.1669859386576227.-2207520000.1433790337./1669983649897134/?type=3&theater

Ive heard good things about booth. 
But it seems I have read more love for THG:

I have seen THG's work in person, and it kicks hyperfirm's butt when it comes to details. But it's quite heavy so keep that in mind.

So which would you go with and why?

Edited by DougD

I don't know about they big cost difference as I paid $225 (I think) for my hyper firm and I love it. I know it doesn't have the lights and sounds but it looks great and I am not afraid to let a kids pose with it for a picture as it is darn near indestructible. If a new one does cost $500 just keep an eye on the forums as they get listed every once in a while closer to the amount I mentioned. Be sure to get it when you see it though as they usually don't last too long.

I hope this helps.

I don't know about they big cost difference as I paid $225 (I think) for my hyper firm and I love it. I know it doesn't have the lights and sounds but it looks great and I am not afraid to let a kids pose with it for a picture as it is darn near indestructible. If a new one does cost $500 just keep an eye on the forums as they get listed every once in a while closer to the amount I mentioned. Be sure to get it when you see it though as they usually don't last too long.

I hope this helps.

The owner just confirmed the $500 was a misprint, and its now been edited. 

So rather than discussing price does anyone have experience with both? Do you prefer on and if so why?

Edited by DougD

Well now Im getting two different stories. 

Someone on Instagram named Daniel Barachov aka Charlie Cluster (on instagram) and whom appears to be a co-owner, told someone inquiring about the price of the E-11 that they were $500 shipped.

But whomever is running their Facebook account just told me they were $250 shipped. They claimed he misspoke on Instagram.

So who knows. 

Hyperfirm charges $250, but you can get his B grades around $150

I bought a "Hyperfirm" DLT-19 from slavefive on here for only $350.00, (delivered), and could not be happier.  Like Kelly said, I am not afraid to let kids of all ages pose with it... if they drop it, (and they have)... it just bounces a bit.  My E-11 is resin, though, and after putting almost 30 hours into the build, I can't let it out of my hands.  I hate repeating "I'm sorry, but it's against Imperial regulations to release my weapon" when someone asks to hold it, so I am looking to get a Hyperfirm E-11.  One bit of advice, though, if you do go with any sort of Hyperfirm, (they do pack some weight),  think seriously about a heavy duty holster.  Steve (Gazmosis) sells them on here occasionally, and they not only stay open, (easier to put your E-11 in with limited visibility/mobility), but they are build like a tank.

• 7 months later...