Need feedback

So I have had my armor for several months now and I believe I am getting close to getting it finished.

Can y'all critique what I have done so far?

Yes I know, no sniper knee plate, broke it, fixed it, just have not attached it yet.

No thermal detonator yet, and the belt does not have snaps to attach it to the ab plate yet.

One big question we have is; "Is the chest plate to small?"

Thanks!

2015-03-20%2019.53.25_zpszscxdeyr.jpg

2015-03-20%2019.52.25_zpskkqvn4ah.jpg

2015-03-20%2019.52.21_zpsppcqhz7c.jpg

2015-03-20%2019.52.14_zpsbo5sxbfo.jpg

2015-03-20%2019.52.08_zpsf87bhxq8.jpg

Can I ask why such the huge cover strips on the back of the thighs? You are missing an ab button  ;)

The reason for the big strips is due to the size of my thighs. Between running, swimming and biking they are rather large lol!

And I totally forgot about the button.....oops!

Your biceps could come up some and I agree the bells need to be rolled forward just a bit. Also, I'd get a little better bend in the shoulder straps so they lay on your back plate better. Your forearms are also rolled back too far. looking good overall though.

Hey man... overall looks pretty good.

Are you using snaps on the outside of your belt for your hero holster attachment? They should be rivets or chicago screws maybe. 

Yours also look a little far apart. Do they line up with your holster straps?

If you want a removable holster (like I have) I suggest riveting a snap to the belt a la Billy Haggis:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/4553-holster-attachment/?p=62524

Nice progress trooper. 

-Eric

Hey man... overall looks pretty good.

Are you using snaps on the outside of your belt for your hero holster attachment? They should be rivets or chicago screws maybe. 

Yours also look a little far apart. Do they line up with your holster straps?

If you want a removable holster (like I have) I suggest riveting a snap to the belt a la Billy Haggis:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/4553-holster-attachment/?p=62524

Nice progress trooper. 

-Eric

Looking at the CRL it says they can be rivets, Chicago screws or snaps. I can change the snaps but it would kind of be a pain in the a$$. Do most people use rivets or screws?

I'll move the bells today.

Thanks for all the input guys!

You can see how the hero holster is attached on Luke's belt. The originals used rivets. Most people now use Chicago screws. Personally, I would replace yours with Chicago screws as they blend in a lot better and look more like the originals than snaps.

Han_luke_stormarmor.png