TK-12001 Requesting ESB EIB Status (RS Props)

Hi my name is Brandon Laulette, FISD Forum name brandontrueblue and I just received approval at my garrison level for my ESB Stormtrooper. I am in the Golden Gate Garrison TK-12001. I would like to submit my application for EIB status. Please below.

Armor Maker = RS Props

Helmet Maker = RS Props

Blaster Type = DoopyDoo Pipe Build ESB E-11

Height: 5'10" / 177.80 cm

Weight: 185 lbs / 83.91 kg

Inseam: 34" / 86.36 cm (pants length)

Arms: 31" / 78.74 cm (top of shoulder to finger tips)

Waist: 32" / 81.28 cm

Chest: 46" / 116.84 cm

Neck: 17.5" / 44.45 cm

Hat Size: 11

Boots: TK Boot size: 11

Canvas Belt = Trooper Bay

Hand Plates = Clam Shell - RS Props (secured to gloves with black cotton double stiched using 5 point/star pattern)

Gloves = black satin gloves

Electronics - iComm static burst, Aker amp, Echo fan bracket with own wiring and battery set up

Neck Seal = Darman zipper type

Holster = Darman ESB 9 oz.

Undersuit = Compression top and pants

(I had the photos taken in front my garage. If need be, I can retake photos and resubmit.)  Please cut & paste the link below in your web browser.

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/brandontrueblue/library/ESB%20Stormtrooper?sort=6&page=1

Edited by brandontrueblue

You can cut and paste the bbcode (to the right of each image in the menu) to allow the pics to show up without everyone having to use the link.  Allow me for the first pic! 

i4Gm0Xo.jpg

The build looks fantastic- great job!  Only possible issue I see is the ab and kidney piece alignments.  It looks like the kidney could be shifted down to better align?  You would have to re-do your rivets then to match.  Something like this-

RfR6904.jpg

Yes Scott, since the sixth photo something was bothering me with the fit of the Torso. You found it.

Also the breastplate is kind of shifted or askew ...

But ... does this matter for EIB?

So there is no way that these pics can be transferred onto this post?

There are several pictures missing. It is just easier on everyone to grab the "EIB" photo checklist and re-edit your application by posting the pics in the order that they are on the list. That way all required pics get posted and it is easier for me to properly assess your build.

thanks all!

let me take a look again tonight and see if i can repost

for my breastplate i didnt snap in a pair of snaps i had rigged beneath the breastplate so in the pics it looks a little like it can flop around some. once snapped in the breastplate does look secure

Thanks Scott!

Still feel a little bit of a dunce am still having trouble loading my photos individually.  I did post my pics in a photobucket account, see link above.  From the EIB Photo Checklist am still missing the interior strapping, back of helmet, hovi tip detail, neck seal, cod and butt plate attachment and holster attachment.  Should be able to get these done this sunday.

For the ab and kidney rivets, once I remove the rivets how do you suggest I cover the holes already made?

Your Imgur account was fine, like I said simply cut and paste the bb code of each image onto your post here, we can then see the photos without clicking on anything.  The menu in Imgur is to the right of each image.  

There is good post going where Tim describes how to fill the holes perfectly- http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/30483-whitehammers-rt-mod-esb-tk-wip/

You will be able to hide them pretty easily using the ABS paste and then sanding and polishing a bit.  Good luck and keep us posted! 

• 2 weeks later...