AM 2.0 Bucket

Just some history for you......the mouth screen is a 501st thing. It was not used in any of the films and was created solely for our troopers to be better hidden from the public in close proximity. The most popular stuff nowadays is dog proof fiber coated screening available at any hardware store. It has a larger profile than standard window screen

Hi Justin!  I just attached the hard lenses in my AM 2.0 bucket the other day.  BUT... The green lenses that come with this kit are the bubble type, and are intended for the HERO style build.  If you are going for Stunt, you will need to use the green film in the cardboard tube, as the CRLs state that the helmet must have flat lenses.  I ended up purchasing some hard flat green ones, (usually about 20 bucks) online.

If you do go Stunt, and order the others, I found a GREAT product at Lowe's ( in thepaint counter area) called SUGRU.  It has the consistency of Play-Doh, but is a glue.  I just rolled it up like a small snake, pressed it in around the inside eye and pressed the lenses on.  It's holding like a champ!  There are other methods available, but with the uneven return edges on these buckets it worked out really well.  No muss, no fuss.  Just check the outside of the eye opening to see if any squeezes through, (easily removable before it dries).  It take 24 hours to dry, just like E-6000, but I found it really easy.  Hope this helps!! 

P.S.  If you decide to use the green film provided, there are lots of great helmet builds on here that explain the best ways to attach that, but you might need use 2 layers, as it is not that dark.

Edited by justjoseph63