Need some detail pics and info. please...

justjoseph63

Hola!  I received my DLT-19 from Slavefive recently, and it looks, well, AWESOME!  I noticed on several of the build threads however that there is a "reload handle", which I would like to add to it.  Also, in the CRLs, it said that it needs to have "an ejection port cover added and a small disk on the left side".  I am still learning, so I am not certain this weapon actually has the last 2 items or not.  Any info., especially detailed photos of these particular items and their placement would me most appreciated.  THANKS!!

gallery_12157_56_155019.jpgYour Slave fire should already be good to go in regards to the "disk" (which is just above the hand grip) and the port cover is the square box just above it. (Actually the feed port cover) As for the cocking handle, you see it plainly see it here:

• Like 1

You came through again, Steve, (as usual)!  Now, I just have to find a cocking/reload handle.  Many thanks, sir!

Hola! I received my DLT-19 from Slavefive recently, and it looks, well, AWESOME! I noticed on several of the build threads however that there is a "reload handle", which I would like to add to it. Also, in the CRLs, it said that it needs to have "an ejection port cover added and a small disk on the left side". I am still learning, so I am not certain this weapon actually has the last 2 items or not. Any info., especially detailed photos of these particular items and their placement would me most appreciated. THANKS!!

Hey Joseph check out my website, I have a few pics on there.

Incredible site, Tony!  In looking at the DLT-19 section, I noticed that there were wires around the barrel, and that the rear stack was brown, (wood grain)?  I have the exact weapon, (Sc-iFire) and would like to upgrade it if I can.

Incredible site, Tony!  In looking at the DLT-19 section, I noticed that there were wires around the barrel, and that the rear stack was brown, (wood grain)?  I have the exact weapon, (Sc-iFire) and would like to upgrade it if I can.

Hey Joseph thanks sir.   :D

The T-track wires were an added touch for my Sandtrooper S.W.A.T. approval.

The butt is painted with a couple different colors of acrylic then coated with a layer of clear. If you go to the MEPD site you can see some awesome DLTs and their weathering. Some of them make my gun look like a Kmart blue light special item :laugh1: