TK-77477 First deployment pics

Veeds

I am happy to say that last Saturday Tk-77477 was deployed. It was a simple scout and recon mission at the Children's hospital. I met up with the rest of the assigned squad and proceeded to do a room check. I am happy to report that no Rebel Scum were found. After the hospital was declared secure we took the time to present an imperial presence. Lord Vader made a personal visit to make sure the children were free of any rebel influence. Before we departed we left a few items behind to maintain the cooperation of the citizens.  All in all it was a successful first deployment. Now move along....

IMG_4010_zps3fxnpjke.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 5

Thanks everyone, I made my final decision to become a trooper after seeing the reactions of kids to the troopers. It was well worth the effort.

Indeed, it is worth the effort. The time researching, the money spent, the wait for the kit, the assembly, etc... All but forgotten the moment that first child smiles at you and then you're hooked on the actual Trooping aspect.

Congratulations! Looks like an awesome patrol!!

• Like 1