Hard plastic lens attatchment help needed...

Well this was a happy find. I just got my new darker lens strip in and was wanting to switch out the strip that came with my AP bucket because you could see my eyes in the right light. After reading through your posts I went with the TKBondservnt 2392 method. Took me about 10 minutes, I left a nice vent space below the eye for air flow and you can't see it at all. The screws hold it in nice and tight and after a nice trim of the lens I have the exact amount of room as before.

Thanks to you all for the great options and discussion. Really helped me knock this project out.

Sugru is pretty awesome, I ended up using this for my eyes as well! Also on the sniper plate and on fan attachments inside the helmet. Really neat stuff :)

That's a good idea with the fans!  I think I may go that route too for my fans.

Once Sugru is totally dry, is it fairly hard or semi-soft/rubbery like E6000?

I did the screen method on my MTK, since I can never seem to breath out my nose, it fogs, even with fans . I did individual lenses on dowels on my ATA, with no fans they dont fog. to each their own.