Hengstler counter problem(?)

justjoseph63

Hi!  Just finished up my Doopydoos mod, and think there may be a problem.. For the numbers on the HC, I dis-assembled 2 "golf counter" clickers, hollowed out the back of the counter, made a face-plate, and mounted the number wheels inside with a clear plastic cover.

I fully realize that this is not canon, but will it suffice to eventually get to Centurion, or will I have to go another route?  (And yes, it needs a bit of tweaking, the back spray-paint got underneath the edges).  Many thanks for all input!  Sorry about the picture size, but I am still learning to do this!

Edited by justjoseph63

always remember that STAR WARS stuff should be dirty, damaged and used looking.  I'd try to remove the window and paint the inside grey like the originals

were.  your window is a little small on the inside, but that's ok.

Yeah, gotta remove it and clean it up for sure.  That "under" spray is driving me crazy!  I just needed to know if I would have to replace the numbers to eventually apply for Centurion.

Just what I needed to know!  I put a LOT of time into modding this piece, now I just have to clean it up.  I appreciate all the info.!!