Call of Duty 4

ThayNerd

I am totally addicted to this game and have been playing non-stop for the last couple of months more recently online. When I am not hanging out with my girlfriend, tweaking my armor and hanging out with my brother and other friends I am playing this game. :rolleyes::P Anyone else addicted to this game as much as I am. LOL Oh my screen name on xbox live is TK5401, if anyone wants to play. :trooper::Laser:

just got a new 'puter and I might slap that on there...although believe it or not I still play Medal of Honor Allied Assault online...lol (love that game)

just got a new 'puter and I might slap that on there...although believe it or not I still play Medal of Honor Allied Assault online...lol (love that game)

Ā 

Thats a pretty fun game. I haven't played that one in a while.

Ā 

I'm playing a lot of games at the moment and cod4 is 1 of them.

I can only go online with my ps3 and I only have cod4 on 360.

Ā 

A really cool game to play online is ghost recon advanced warfighter 2 witch i play a lot.

Ā 

I have played that game at a buddies house, its a lot of fun. I love shoot 'em up games. This game is by far one of my all time favorites. What are some of everyone favorite weapons on there. I would have to say that the AK47, M4A1, AK74, RPD, M14 and Mini UZI are my favs, all the weapons are pretty good if you know how to use them. Hope we can get a little FISD game going some time. :)

This an awesome game..My wife and I both play Online.. in 13| Clan server... though we don't deal with clans .. we just like the room. Single player is incredible. I play under Capt. Galaxie. LOLOL

Glad to see a lot of us are on this bad boy. We need to get a little FISD game going on there. I'll try to add everyone that posted up their user name.

i'm currently over my COD4 addiction and have moved onto rainbow six vegas 2.

Ā 

Ā 

I saw the commercial for that and it looks pretty good. Before I move on to another game I wanted to prestige 10 times :P. :Laser:

i rented it from netflix and i was blown away. litterally :P. it was a fun game. and definate "going to buy" game. just haven't had the funds. i'm seriously waiting for "bad company". that game is going to rock.

Ā 

right now i'm addicted to navyfield. its a mmots (massive multilplayer online tactics simulation). i play on a chinese server, because the american version you have to pay to play and i'm not down with that.

I play it lots on the 360 but not for a while lately :(

Ā 

great game

Ā 

gamertag is tk8456

Ā 

please add me :)

Ā 

Ā 

I'll add you tonight when I get home from work.

I'll add you tonight when I get home from work.

Ā 

I played COD4 and well, it is ok... the game has its glitches.. more than COD3 which I ADORE. I stopped playing COD4 because of the bad lag issues when people of the same clan are playing in their group.

Ā 

So, add me if you like... Simple screen name: trooperexpert

Ā 

Just dont get frustrated if you get the holy hell kicked out of you. :D best game so far: 181 kills and only 18 deaths... All with a kar98 no scope, iron sites only.. (cod3)

Ā 

T*E

I played COD4 and well, it is ok... the game has its glitches.. more than COD3 which I ADORE. I stopped playing COD4 because of the bad lag issues when people of the same clan are playing in their group.

Ā 

So, add me if you like... Simple screen name: trooperexpert

Ā 

Just dont get frustrated if you get the holy hell kicked out of you. :D best game so far: 181 kills and only 18 deaths... All with a kar98 no scope, iron sites only.. (cod3)

Ā 

T*E

Ā 

Ā 

I'll add you tonight when I get home from work. That weapon is awesome by the way. :)

btw I just got a new gaming system a few days ago, and I'm playing CoDUO again...lol what a great game.

blowing running soldiers up with a tank shell gives so much satisfaction.