Just what the world needs now. Another Doopy

syllander

Started my build, and have used several of y'all's threads as a how to and inspiration.
I drilled out the blobs, drilled the extra holes on the barrel, and have started to epoxy it together.
Then I drilled out the started holes on the folding stock. Why did I do that? They appear that they should be left alone or am I missing something? Guess I'll fill them partially with some JB weld.

Edited by syllander

(...)Ā Ā Ā Ā  Am I correct to assume that the holes should not be drilled they the folding stock?

Ā 

That depends on what holes you mean. Pictures would really help us to help you :D. The big holes on the bottom side can be drilled, while the small holes on the side are not to be drilled through (these simulate rivets).

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/5-howto-post-images-on-the-forums/

Ā 

I do it a little different - I click on the "img code" instead of the "direct link" then right click, paste into the topic reply box where you're posting reply to the thread

Edited by Sith Lord

Tried the direct link and img code link. Either one said copied, then went to try to paste directly in reply box to no avail. Tried the same thing using the image box in the reply tools, but other than pasting the URL, it will not do anything. Bummer.....

Had some problems posting pictures a while back, too. It always worked with the image button (see red circle below).

Ā 

And since 1. of August last year, onlyĀ the BBCodeĀ worked on my flickr-account :huh:Ā (see blue circle below)
Ā 
Have you tried that BBCode Mode already? Maybe that works...

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Yeah, been trying the box you had circled in red, but no matter how I try to import it does nothing. I mean, the box comes up, I can paste copied pic into it, but it doesn't allow me to continue from there. Whether I hit the enter key or the ok button the screen is then locked there until I hit the back button to go back to the next screen.

Set it up in IMGUR tonight, and tried it again, and tried the BBcode as well. Nada. I'll try it from the work computer tomorrow before giving up the ghost.

I'll get some clearer shots. Can't upload at home due to mystery issue with the image box. When I bring it up at home, it freezes still. At work it worked like a champ.

Next move is to clear out the material on the bottom of the folding stock to allow a tube to sit in the tunnel, viewable thru the holes I drilled thru.....

Edited by syllander