Wire for E 11...

Hi!  I am hoping someone can help me in my search for about 4 inches of the cloth coated wire shown in the lower right photo.  My apologies for not giving credit to the photographer, but I have downloaded about 120 reference photos for my build, and cannot remember exactly whose thread they came from.  (AWESOME build, though)!  Thanks so much!

The man who owns the photos also owns the below for sale thread. Contact Tino either for his whole kit, just the wire or good old advice.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28444-fs-completion-sets-for-e-11-kits-like-doopydoo%E2%80%99s-full-resin-kit-incl-worldwide-shipping-and-paypal/

@ Joseph (justjoseph63): Hi there, as Ian already stated, these pictures were made during my build and I got these wires for sale. You can get them individually, or in a set with many other required parts (is more economical with the shipping costs). Just send a PM.

@ Ian (Sith Lord): Thanks for forwarding and posting that link! That's really appreciated. :duim: 

@ Steve (gazmosis): Yes, he should give it a try. In my case this ended up with a 'bigger than expected' internet research and online order. But maybe Joseph has more luck in his area...