Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet, WIP

Helmet looks much better than my ANOVOS. Please count me in for your next run. Do you have a time frame and price. Shipping to US as well.

Peace...

Ken,

Send me a PM and I will send you my standard blurb with all the details you need.

I'll be following this page! Might be a good alternative to the Anovos one if the quality seems bad. :)

Sam,

Looking forward to seeing you rocking one of my helmets one day! Speaking to the Anovos helmets, from the words I have heard from others is that the first sets of fiberglass helmets were a nightmare, but their new injection molded helmets are pretty nice.

The biggest difference between their helmet and mine is the details. There are minor differences in their sculpt vs mine and for the nitpickers among us, it's a big deal. There is also a subtle overall difference in the look.

I wouldn't worry about the quality on the new Anovos helmets, it's down to how you like your details!  :smiley-sw013: