Star Wars Episode VII Reactions and Feelings?

Troopscoop

Still not approved as of yet, and that's totally my fault. Goal is to be approved by the end of 2014 >=/

ANYWHO--I don't think that prohibits me from sharing my reaction to the teaser Star Wars trailer! How did you all feel?

This video pretty much sums it up for me. At first, I was bummed over the new helmet designs and armor, but seeing them in live action has taken away all my fears. These characters look great as well. I'm not a real fan of the claymore lightsaber--I'm hoping it's just exhaust, because if those are hand guards, they can still be cut off at the openings. I'm really excited about the TIE fighters too--they don't look like they've changed much. Perhaps we'll see an old TK as well for nostalgia sake. AND OMG MILLENIUM FALCON!!!

But yeah--that's all shown here:

• Like 1

Apparently the "soccer ball droid" as it is currently known, is an homage to an original concept from Ralf Mcquarrie, I think it's great to have the occasional nod to things from the past. I have seen posts knocking it, hell, I even made one, but when you think about it, it is still pretty cool. just don't turn it into another Jar Jar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk