Trooping Rewards

Tehcaveman

I know other detachments have certain rewards for doing troops and writing a after action report with some pictures. Is this something that we can implement here ? I know blizzard force does a coin or patch and the clone trooper detachment is doing a patch as well. Would be cool to have some reward system!! Just a thought

The Jolly Roger Squadron awards ACE status after 25 official troops. You are then eligible to purchase different color wings.

Sent from my iTricorder using Tapatalk

I like what the Krayt Clan does. Individual goals get a profile icon level upgrade and then they have a detachment goal program that if met participants who troop over a certain number get a reward (patch).

Is the honour of serving the Emperor as his elite shock forces not enough?

This is borderline disobedience. Be glad Vader is not around to hear you talking like this.

But in all seriousness, the question has been brought up before. I'll say again what I said in private when asked before. The reason why other detachments have those programs are to encourage more people to troop with costumes that are otherwise considered less desirable. Tuscan raiders and TIE pilots don't have the same attraction as Vader or a Stormtrooper towards the public. That in turn puts people off from using them if they have another alternative costume. We, as Stormtroopers don't have that problem, so I don't see the need to create more "loot" for people as a bribe to get them trooping.

I see it as a way to get them to post more about trooping. I just want to read more troop reports. Is that too much to ask. 

I personally try to troop as much as my life allows and don't need an incentive system. 

Let's discuss the mechanics of it at a later date in another forum. 

-Eric

• Like 2

I see it as a way to get them to post more about trooping. I just want to read more troop reports. Is that too much to ask.

I personally try to troop as much as my life allows and don't need an incentive system.

Let's discuss the mechanics of it at a later date in another forum.

-Eric

I second what you said I troop 2-3 times weekly and hardly post due to the time it takes to write up a report and link all the pics to photobucket. those that follow me on IG or Facebook see me in action. Now if there was an incentive to write up a report for every troop im sure you'd see a lot more activity from not only me but a lot of fellow troopers.. I'm still trying to resurrect my fireteam but having trouble encouraging ppl to Tk instead of tie or clone it..

I am still trying to find the thread with the specifics. I know each rank has its own rocker patch, we will end up using different colored thread for the border of the detachment logo that the 4/5 rockers will go around. There are 14 or 15 different ranks, 3 different center logos (bronze, silver, & gold borders) that each rocker will go around.

• Like 1

I am still trying to find the thread with the specifics. I know each rank has its own rocker patch, we will end up using different colored thread for the border of the detachment logo that the 4/5 rockers will go around. There are 14 or 15 different ranks, 3 different center logos (bronze, silver, & gold borders) that each rocker will go around.

Love this idea !!