short Trooper problem :(

Hi and Welcome to the FISD

Are you 5' even or 5 something, also your weight will help us guide you in the right direction.

As far as armour for the slimmer trooper goes, AP (Authentic Props) suits a 32" waist and can be made to fit a wider girth, but the arms and legs will suit up to 5"11. You can trim down your shins and thighs for shorter length.

Some of the armours like AM are designed for the larger trooper in all dimensions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For any short Trooper, you should definitely look at Diana's thread as the best guide and benchmark for building your TK

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25919-dianas-rs-props-build-anh-stunt/

She did an amazing job. She kept touching up and touching up and adjusting until it fit her smaller frame just right.

Are we talking 5 foot even? If that's the case, without sugar coating anything, there are no TK armor sets designed for a trooper of that size. Like Andrew said, you can start with one of the smaller suits like AP but "smaller" here means circumference of parts. It is still designed for someone 5'8" -6'. You start getting below that, and parts will need to be cut and their length reduced.

Welcome to FISD, Isaac. Great advice here already, but I can't stress enough the importance of researching. It is especially considering what a significant financial investment that a TK represents !! You will find some amazing builds and a lot of people willing to help you along the way. 

At 120, I would suggest AP or ATA. I'm 125 and 5'5 and only had to cut off a little bit from the AP armour and another girl my size did the same with her ATA armour. There's certainly room to take off more for yourself. Very doable! But harder to find detailed tutorials. You'll want to look more into those armours to decide how long you want to wait, how much you want to pay, and which style you like better.
To shorten the arms and legs you'll want to cut material off of the top and bottom of your arms and legs (near the armpit, wrist, ankles and near the crotch on the limbs) because the joint areas of the limbs have a more special shape that's harder to replicate. Lots of people will suggest making things thinner, but I might suggest using padding to make yourself look more bulky. Having one piece smaller makes it necessary to make every other piece smaller so that it looks in proportion. Keeping the width of the armour will also make you match other tks in your troop a little more closely.
Good luck! And don't be discouraged!