SoCal Garrison!

Darth Fader 92

Hi im just a recruit but i'd like to get in contact with my local SoCal Garrison. Im in the Reseda area, which is in the San Fernando Valley. Ive tried goin to the website but it says access forbidden on my Iphone. I dont have a computer, could that be the issue?

Hi DF, can't help you with that one, but welcome to the FISD, someone will chime in and help, that is for certain. This is a wonderful community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there, neighbor!

First of all, welcome! Someone will probably contact you shortly to help you get started. I would but I'm limited to my phone at the moment. I think k if you can use Tapatalk the garrison web site should work on your iPhone.

We have an academy, fire team, armor parties, our first LA Squad meeting, and lots of other fun stuff going on so stay tuned or try again and you'll be up and marching shiny in no time!

Ingrid

In valley glen next door

Diaz: You may want to try going directly to the SoCal Garrison Forums:

http://www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com/forums/

If you still can't get in that way I would email the Garrison Webmaster. I'll PM you his contact information. 

-Eric