My ATA stunt build

I agree! They are hanging pretty far.  I think I have to extended the shoulder bell to bicep strap and then shorten the shoulder bell strap

In the picture below, can I open up the gap between the back and kidney?  I have a long torso and it would make it a lot more comfortable...... In the crotchal region lol

3D877B24-DD28-4188-BF69-04D1AB1F3F72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by devilmaan
  • Like 1

Could you lengthen the straps between the kidney and the butt piece, rather than the back?  That way it would be hidden by the belt, but you would be way more comfortable.  

Edited by Tusken RTT
  • Like 1

I was of the impression that there isn't supposed to be a gap between the kidney and the butt piece, but I see what you are saying... keeps the gap a little more hidden. I have to do something because there's going to be some heavy chaffing going on if I don't do something LOL

btw I am going to be following your Shim thread for my shim job I am starting today, Scott. Excellent work!!!!

• Like 1

There was no way of getting around shimming the kidney plate. So, tonight I set up and glued the inside cover strip. Tomorrow I will glue the actual shim

4E1E849D-4E70-456E-B149-D5AD99101A0F.jpg

Edited by devilmaan

I made some extra large kidney shims and gave them a slight bend with the heat gun. I won't have to use the whole shim. I figured i would get a better measurement to glue the shim to the kidney and then I would know exactly how big they need to be

B18C8A97-5E31-4892-9E30-ECE2052C3CCD.jpg