Not Ebay but......

RichTrooper

If the armor is any indication of its future content, RUN AWAY!!!!!!!! It is recast FX armor with an even worse helmet...if that's possible.

Looks like a Marco bucket!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

This url was printed on the package of my FX armor I bought on eBay a couple of years ago. The Helmet and the armor are regular FX (Recast). Quality is not that bad, but I guess FX Recasts don't have to be discussed...

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm actually the guy that runs stormtroopercity.com. Ha ha! ;) I saw the question and comments and thought I'd answer.

We indeed had a FX armour at one point which was not the same as the one picture you posted above ("Marco buckets has huge eyes"). It helped us keep price low for our customers with still a relatively good quality. Lots of people did join the 501st with this armour. Most importantly, it helped us improve and get some Star Wars fan professional mold-makers to make our own new molds. We now have a much better armour. I remade a new website to reflect our new direction (same address stormtroopercity.com). I put a few pictures sent by 501st members of different countries that are using the new armour if you care to see.

To Christoph Daniel : you obviously bought our old armour before and I offer you a complete refund if you send us back the full old armour with the ebay details (friends of friends posted this armour to sell on ebay and not sure how much it was and who sold it to you). I can't offer this to everyone as we're not working on a high margin and also because the armour was not that bad. The plastic was good quality ABS and people got to see the pictures before buying it. But I'll offer the complete refund to you Christoph as a symbolic act of good will.

Hopefully some 501st members that bought our armour will comment here on the new one and restore a bit of faith ;)

We're sincerely trying to do our best and be as honest as possible. There might be even more improvements later on depending on future feedbacks but for the moment we had only good ones. If you have more questions or if you bought the new armour and wish to give us feedback, you can send me an email at contact@strormtroopercity.com. My name is Joseph but most call me JT.

I hope this clears it a bit.

Cheers to you all ! Have a great day !

For reference, here's below the new armour

TKUK-armour-011-320x500.jpg

Edited by jt.stormtrooper